Thursday 17 February 2011

Journal

Thursday 17th February
Today I finally finished my music video.
Im not as happy and pleased with it as everyone else is with their music videos as I know I left it to the last minute which meant I didn't have as much time as everyone else to do the improvements that I wanted to.
I know that I could have done a lot better than what I have, but I'm glad that after all this time it is finished.
The only real problem that I have with it is the fact that doesn't really follow as much of a story line as I wanted it to as I couldn't find all of the footage on my mac, which I am really not happy about, and I know that if i hadn't left this so late I would have had more time to find it or even re-shoot the bits that I needed.
I am happy with my music video as it stands, mainly because it is completed, but as well as this because it has a comical side to it, and its not every serious. I think this makes it a lot more enjoyable to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment