Tuesday 15 February 2011

Journal

Tuesday 15th February
I have been working on completing my Digi Pac, as well as improving my posters that I have for Lucy Star.
I have also been looking over the editing that I have been doing, I think that it would work better if some parts are changed - For example I haven't put in the footage of where Lucy Star changes from being what people want her to be, to what she wants to be. This is a key element in my music video as it is establishing who Lucy star is. This is also what teachers have told me as feedback, and were we do not see this happening it could confuse the audience as they have not seen her change.
Furthermore there are some shots where we see both styles of Lucy, this does not work as she has left the pink Lucy behind her, and the video would work better if these sections are not here because with them in there is no continuity.
I think that when all of the editing has been done, it would be good to star playing with with transitions and effects that can be added onto the video for example split screens and changing the colour of some of the shots. This would work well and I think that it would had some excitement to the video as I only have two locations and two/three costume changes within the video. I have already started looking at different transitions and have put some in at the beginning of the video, this defiantly makes a difference when watching the music video, so I will defiantly be adding some more of these throughout the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment