Thursday 25 November 2010

Journal

23rd November 2010
Over the weekend I had an idea to slightly change our music video, this was to make it run more smoothly and to also make it easier to film.
I thought that it would be best to change the dressing room idea and also the begining of the video, the new idea it to show Lucys thoughts on how she would rather look, the way that she really is and not the pink girly person that the make up artists have made her look like. The next idea that I changed would be to cut out the dressing room idea and to have it so that Lucy is getting ready in the black room with the stage where her performance part of the video will be and she will be looking into a small hand held mirror and doing her make up her self - this will still be time lapsed but will not be going as fast as our original idea.
Becuase of the idea change that I had, it was nessassary for me to draw out a new story board.

24th November 2010
I spent this evening drawing out my new story bord for the idea changes that I have, I also counted all of the shots that I had, the new story bored has 132 shots, where as the old story bord was only 35.

No comments:

Post a Comment