Thursday 20 January 2011

Journal/Filming

Thursday 10th January
Last night I think that filming went really well - Lawrence and I stayed behind school until 6 o'clock to make sure that we got every shot that we needed and that everything was perfect. Im really pleased with the way that everything has come out, and that we also managed to take a lot of pictures that we will be using on a digi pacs as well as with in the music video its self. Its a shame that Annie couldn't be there to help because we could have used her input and its hard for me to be in the music video and we had to keep stopping for lawrence and I to look at the camera angles and discussing what we should do next. I already know that if I was to shoot a music video again I wouldn't be in it because its so hard to do two jobs at once, if annie was there it would have been easier and she could have given her opinion on how shots looks as well, instead of just Lawrence's because I had to keep going back at looking the footage after each shot, or Lawrence had to turn the camera screen around so that I could see what I was doing.

This time we defiantly made sure that we didn't rush our shooting this time, the only problem was that the camera died before we really would have liked to finished, and we are missing one key shot, but I have thought of a way of how we can come around this, with the music video still making sense with the story line that we have given it.

Now all we need to do is edit everything, and make sure that it all flows and that the lips are in-sync before we add the finishing touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment